Casting Practice aka Pretend Fly Fishing

Эта тема для тех, кто кроме UL практикует нахлыст.

Casting Practice aka Pretend Fly Fishing

Сообщение MichaelSmith » 28 май 2018, 11:00

Hello,

How much time do most CFF's spend practicing their casting? Over the past year, I have been pretty consistent at getting in an hour a week at the local ball field. Prior to putting in this commitment of time, I had always assumed that expert casters were just genetically superior Now, I find that those seemingly impossible casts that the experts make at the fly fishing shows are actually possible for mere mortals like myself. No more tailing loops. Aeriel mends are just a flick of the wrist. No need to sweat about pinpoint presentations anymore. In short, it seems to me that practice is actually 99% of what it takes to be a very good caster. In talking to other fly fishers, it is clear that I am one of very few folks who even think about practicing my casting, let alone actually doing it. Why is that? When we spend so much money and effort on this casting dominated sport it seems weird that virtually no one actually works on their casting skills. So. Does anyone else practice or am I really a weirdo?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.calflyfisher.com/msgboard/v ... c.php?t=37
Motion graphics video animation company

Thank you
MichaelSmith

Re: Casting Practice aka Pretend Fly Fishing

Сообщение Шаман » 28 май 2018, 11:18

Hey,

You're doing the right thing. There are different fly fishing schools and different approaches to casting
Изображение
Шаман

Re: Casting Practice aka Pretend Fly Fishing

Сообщение Дима » 28 май 2018, 18:12

Прикольно,а можно хоть карявенько,но по русски :oops: .
Мы люди не очень грамотные!
Зашел на сайтик:последние посты за 15 год :cry:
Уважаемый СМИТ кидай фото мух -разберемся. Интересны для басса!
Изображение сот.тел. 89884745294
Дима

Вернуться в Нахлыст